Saturday 1 November 2014

Ghost Cat in Love!

Thank you to everyone who organised and came along to The Bristol Comic and Zine Fair last month. You were all lovely and I look forward to the next one. My next scheduled appearance is at The Crouch End Comic Art Festival on Saturday November 8th in London's glittering North End. I'll also be at Thought Bubble in Leeds on the 15th-16th November. I'll be in The New Dock Hall at table 158 between Felt Mistress and Dan Berry. I hope to see you at one (or even both!) of these events. This month I give you Ghost Cat in Love! It's the secret origin of his special lady pet pal, Lovely Vita. I should have a new comic, featuring this story and others available at Thought Bubble later in the month, and then a bit later than that in my shop. It will be called Ghost Cat's Pedigree Chums. Look out for it! This post marks a year of Craig's Comic Land in its current format. In that time I've presented hundreds of pages of comics and I hope you've enjoyed them. Please help spread the word on social media and in real life if you have. See you next month! x

No comments:

Post a Comment